Grayson Co. Bluegrass Opry has free shows on the 3rd Saturday night of each month at 6 PM at 125 East White Oak Street in Leitchfield, KY. For additional information on show dates visit our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Grayson-County-Bluegrass-Opry-124826100920843
Leitchfield Aquatic Center
201 East Carroll Gibson Blvd. Leitchfield, KY 42754
Our aquatic center features a zero depth entry into our main 217,000 gallon pool. The zero depth entry also features a large splash and play structure. Our pool’s depth slopes from 3 ft 5 inches to the deepest area (over the diving well) at 11 ft 6 inches. Our center also features two- three story(one un-covered slide & one covered slide), plunging into the catch pool with a depth of 3 ft 5 inches. One of our most popular attractions is our winding lazy river. You can grab a tube (we provide tubes free of cost) and just let the current take you away. If you have small children, we have a separate toddler pool reaching a depth of only 1 ft. Also in the tot pool there is an exploration water feature as well as a water frog slide.
Follow us on Facebook for special events and weather updates follow us on
- Must be 13 yrs of age to enter without an adult
- Can you bring food and drinks into the park?
- No, there is no outside food or drinks allowed inside. We offer a diverse concession stand stocked with treats for all ages
- How tall does a child have to be to go down the slide?
- The height requirement is 48 inches to go down the slide.
- Can I go down the slide with my child?
- No, only single riders may go down the slide.
- If I am not going to swim, do I still have to pay?
Yes, you are paying to access our facility, whether you take advantage of the water or not.
Group Rentals are great for church functions, family reunions, and company picnics.
PRE-PAID GROUP SALES:
|Number of Guests in Group||16 & up||8-15 Yrs||5-7 yrs||2-4 yrs|
|Family (up to 4 People)||$225||Additional Family members are $25.00 each|
|Lap Lane Pass||$40|
201 East Carroll Gibson Blvd.
Leitchfield, KY 42754
(270) 259-4034 (Parks & Recreation during off season)
HOURS: Monday-Saturday: 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. & 3:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. Sunday 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Ages 16 and older $7
Ages 8 through 15 $6
Ages 5 through 7 $5
Ages 2 through 4 $3
Age 1 and under FREE
Learn to Swim Program
Our swim program will begin in June and continue through August. We offer group classes as well as private lessons. Our instructors use criteria generated by the American Red Cross. The lessons are 4 days long and are approximately 45 minutes in length. Your child must perform all of the required material on the checklist of their swim card to pass their swim level. The passing of levels is at the discretion of the instructor. Please see the attached form for more information. Learn to Swim Forms
The Aquatic Center offers a number of rentals.
- Life jacket rentals; if you wish to use a life jacket while you are at the park we have them available in the admissions window. They go up to 90 lbs in weight and can also be adjusted to fit a 30 lbs child.
- Pavilion rentals/ facility rentals; Below is the link to the information sheet and form for the rentals. If you complete this online it must be brought to the Aquatic Center along with the payment for the rental. *Note* You must call the Aquatic Center to ensure the date is available for your rental. Visit Parks & Recreation at http://leitchfield.org/ for rental forms and additional information.
LEITCHFIELD PARKS & RECREATION
Parks: Maintenance – Playground Equipment – Pavilions – Walking Trail
Recreation: Summer Programs: Girls Softball (slow & fast pitch)- Cal Ripken Baseball
James. D. Beville Park 810 Nature Trail
Open April 1 – November 1
Located off the William Thomason Byway (KY 3155) must be completed and presented to Leitchfield City Hall with payment. Reservations are not confirmed until payment is received at Leitchfield City Hall. Reservations are made on a first come first serve basis and are accepted per calendar year starting January 1 of each year. Reservations are required for large pavilion area located at James D. Beville Park and do not include the softball complex. All other pavilions are on a first come first serve basis. Questions call 270-259-6363
B. G. Dewitt Park
315 West Walnut Street
April 1 – November 1
Firefighter’s Memorial Park
1103 Brandenburg Road
April 1 – November 1
1103 Brandenburg Road
May 1 – October 1
11 AM – 7 PM
American Legion Veterans Memorial Park 200 East Carroll Gibson Blvd. Open Daily- year round
Leitchfield Sports Complex, Girls Softball, & Disc Golf Course
Centre on Main
425 S Main St Leitchfield, Kentucky 42754
The Centre on Main is a hub for community information and activity. Not only is it the perfect location for meetings and other special events, it also houses the Grayson County Chamber of Commerce, Grayson County Tourism, Leitchfield Tourism and Leitchfield/Grayson County Industrial Development Corp and is a one-stop resource for information on products, services and area attractions. Located downtown with over 4500 sq ft of rental space, that will accommodate groups up to 200 people. Perfect for any occasion.
The Centre on Main is also a perfect venue for your next wedding, bridal or baby shower, and birthday parties. We have room for any type of event. If you are interested, please contact the Center on Main at (270) 259.5587 or you can e-mail at email@example.com