Leitchfield Aquatic Center
201 East Carroll Gibson Blvd. Leitchfield, KY 42754
Our aquatic center features a zero depth entry into our main 217,000 gallon pool. The zero depth entry also features a large splash and play structure. Our pool’s depth slopes from 3 ft 5 inches to the deepest area (over the diving well) at 11 ft 6 inches. Our center also features a three story un-covered slide, plunging into the catch pool with a depth of 3 ft 5 inches. One of our most popular attractions is our winding lazy river. You can grab a tube (we provide tubes free of cost) and just let the current take you away. If you have small children, we have a separate toddler pool reaching a depth of only 1 ft. Also in the tot pool there is an exploration water feature as well as a water frog slide.
Our regular season runs from May 23rd to August 6th. After the 6th we will then change to our “back to school” hours. We will then be open only on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the remainder of August. Our closing day will be Labor Day!
- Can you bring food and drinks into the park?
- No, there is no outside food or drinks aloud inside. We offer a diverse concession stand stocked with treats for all ages
- How tall does a child have to be to go down the slide?
- The height requirement is 48 inches to go down the slide.
- Can I go down the slide with my child?
- No, only single riders may go down the slide.
- If I am not going to swim, do I still have to pay?
- Yes, you are paying to access our facility, whether you take advantage of the water or not.
201 East Carroll Gibson Blvd.
Leitchfield, KY 42754
Monday – Saturday 10:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 1:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Closing day for the season is 9/6/15!
Ages 16 and older $7
Ages 8 through 15 $6
Ages 5 through 7 $5
Ages 2-4 $3
Ages 1 & under free
The Aquatic Center offers a number of rentals.
- Life jacket rentals; if you wish to use a life jacket while you are at the park we have them available in the admissions window. They go up to 90 lbs in weight and can also be adjusted to fit a 30 lbs child.
- Pavilion rentals/ facility rentals; Below is the link to the information sheet and form for the rentals. If you complete this online it must be brought to the Aquatic Center along with the payment for the rental. *Note* You must call the Aquatic Center to ensure the date is available for your rental.
- For a complete list of Party Packages
Learn to Swim Program
Our swim program will begin in June and continue through August. We offer group classes as well as private lessons. Our instructors use criteria generated by the American Red Cross. The lessons are 4 days long and are approximately 45 minutes in length. Your child must perform all of the required material on the checklist of their swim card to pass their swim level. The passing of levels is at the discretion of the instructor. Please see the attached form for more information.
Below is the link to the participant form for the learn-to-swim program.