Leitchfield Aquatic Center
201 East Carroll Gibson Blvd. Leitchfield, KY 42754
Our aquatic center features a zero depth entry into our main 217,000 gallon pool. The zero depth entry also features a large splash and play structure. Our pool’s depth slopes from 3 ft 5 inches to the deepest area (over the diving well) at 11 ft 6 inches. Our center also features two- three story(one un-covered slide & one covered slide), plunging into the catch pool with a depth of 3 ft 5 inches. One of our most popular attractions is our winding lazy river. You can grab a tube (we provide tubes free of cost) and just let the current take you away. If you have small children, we have a separate toddler pool reaching a depth of only 1 ft. Also in the tot pool there is an exploration water feature as well as a water frog slide.
Opening day will be on Memorial Day, May 28th, at 10:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Season hours will be : Monday-Saturday 10:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Sunday 1:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Must be 13 yrs of age to enter without an adult
- Can you bring food and drinks into the park?
- No, there is no outside food or drinks allowed inside. We offer a diverse concession stand stocked with treats for all ages
- How tall does a child have to be to go down the slide?
- The height requirement is 48 inches to go down the slide.
- Can I go down the slide with my child?
- No, only single riders may go down the slide.
- If I am not going to swim, do I still have to pay?
Yes, you are paying to access our facility, whether you take advantage of the water or not.
Group Rentals are great for church functions, family reunions, and company picnics.
PRE-PAID GROUP SALES:
|Number of Guests in Group||16 & up||8-15 Yrs||5-7 yrs||2-4 yrs|
Season Passes can be purchased in the following ways:
|Family (up to 4 People)||$225||Additional Family members are $25.00 each|
|Lap Lane Pass||$40||Tues & Thurs- 9-10:15 a.m. & 6:15-7:30 p.m.|
201 East Carroll Gibson Blvd.
Leitchfield, KY 42754
(270) 259-5587 off season
Ages 16 and older $7
Ages 8 through 15 $6
Ages 5 through 7 $5
Ages 2 through 4 $3
Age 1 and under FREE
Learn to Swim Program
Our swim program will begin in June and continue through August. We offer group classes as well as private lessons. Our instructors use criteria generated by the American Red Cross. The lessons are 4 days long and are approximately 45 minutes in length. Your child must perform all of the required material on the checklist of their swim card to pass their swim level. The passing of levels is at the discretion of the instructor. Please see the attached form for more information.
The Aquatic Center offers a number of rentals.
- Life jacket rentals; if you wish to use a life jacket while you are at the park we have them available in the admissions window. They go up to 90 lbs in weight and can also be adjusted to fit a 30 lbs child.
- Pavilion rentals/ facility rentals; Below is the link to the information sheet and form for the rentals. If you complete this online it must be brought to the Aquatic Center along with the payment for the rental. *Note* You must call the Aquatic Center to ensure the date is available for your rental.